<div id=”surveyMonkeyInfo”><div><script src=”http://www.surveymonkey.com/jsEmbed.aspx?sm=WIE_2bUUPAsZXE0_2b8K8x6XUw_3d_3d”> </script></div>Create your <a href=”http://www.surveymonkey.com/”>free online surveys</a> with SurveyMonkey, the world’s leading questionnaire tool.</div>
Students have been using iPads in the classroom for 6 months. Learning has changed.Do you think they questions are the right ones to ask? Which question should we have asked?
I can’t wait to see the results.
- iPad 3 vs iPad 2, Online Video Courses Explain The Vast Difference, Reports iNewsBucket.com (prweb.com)
- iPad Pete’s Video Lesson Course Updated for the Latest iOS6, launch announced on iNewsBucket.com (prweb.com)
- Quick Tips: 3 Innovative iPad Uses Plus AppQuest Freebie (olecommunity.com)
- High School Student iPad Survey Posted (misdtechnotes.wordpress.com)
- Free math game for iPad now becomes Bluetooth two player game – Examiner.com (rjmarmol.com)
- All Gonzaga Prep students getting iPads, ditching books (krem.com)
- 5 Tough iPad Cases For Your Classroom (edudemic.com)
- How iPads Are Revolutionising Education (ladiesgadgets.com)