- Giving these apps to will hopefully,eventually allow us to remove the from their classrooms.
- These apps will be required for students, so we should be able to teach them how to use this apps.
- Giving alternatives to web-based apps will help if the internet is down.
- Many teachers have not had access to these tools and are use to , , and providing tools that function similarly and allow these files to be opened is important to generating teacher support and to facilitating use of previously created materials through the iPad interface.
- Someday our teachers may have Macbooks, while students keep the iPads…… maybe….
This keeps the total cost of apps under 45USD per iPad.
- Code iPad games on your iPad (kottke.org)
- Here Are The Best iPhone And iPad Apps You Missed This Week (AAPL) (businessinsider.com)
- The Top 100 iPad Apps (iphone.appstorm.net)